Vidanta Golf – Greg Norman
The Vidanta Golf Greg Norman signature golf course at Nuevo Vallarta features 18 holes located between the wonderful pristine beaches of Nuevo Vallarta and the Sierra Madre mountains range. Covered tee to green in paspalum, the layout is set along the Ameca River in a flood plain whith wide fairways, deep bunkers and large undulating greens, obliging the golfer to work the ball left and right and hold the ball up against the wind. Also, you will be very surprised when you take a trip across the world’s longest golf cart suspension bridge which separates Jalisco from Nayarit.
18 holes, par 73, 7235 yards.
Classification: Public / Resort
Designer: Greg Norman
Year built: 2015
Golf Season: Year round
- Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf
- Individual and group golf classes
- Clubhouse with restaurant and bar: Ameca
- Golf carts
- Pro Shop: where you can buy and rent shoes and golf clubs. Open from 7am to 7pm.
- Lighted practice range (until 10pm)
- Short game area
- Putting green
- Caddie service (extra cost)
- Valet parking
- On-course food and beverage cart service