Puerto Vallarta is a Mexican beach resort situated on the Pacific Ocean in the Banderas Bay. It expends on both Nayarit and Jalisco states. Puerto Vallarta is a very special and unique destination due to its cultural variety. It offers not only many different beaches, but also various activities in town or in nature. Whether you choose a walk on the Malecón (seaside promenade) to enjoy the sculptures, or the sunset, or a try in ecotourism… it is impossible to get bored in Puerto Vallarta!
Puerto Vallarta is a genuine blend of modernized areas, gourmet restaurants, trendy hotels, and Mexican traditions all of which seduces everyone who visits it.
Due to its geographical location, Puerto Vallarta is the perfect place to enjoy your vacations because of its tropical climate. Its average daily temperatures can vary from 86°F/30°C to 70°F/21°C with more than 300 sunny days a year!
This place is also one of the most sophisticated resort destinations for any kind of tourists; lovers, family and friends. From ultramodern five-star hotels to typical colorful Mexican houses and well-furnished flats, each one can meet their needs.
Playing golf at Puerto Vallarta
But what makes Puerto Vallarta unique is because it has become a golf destination for every type of golfers, professionals or amateurs. This ideal golf spot has won its reputation when Puerto Vallarta held the EMC World Cup in 2002.
It has more than 8 golf courses and many of them were designed by some of the greatest such as Jack Nicklaus, Tom Weiskopf and Greg Norman. The variety and breadth of golf courses are astonishing and will make your stay more enjoyable.
This website enables you to create your tailor-made package by choosing your high standard accommodations and all the tee times you have always dreamt about.
Golf Destination is your best supplier for your next Mexican golfing experience!
How to get to Puerto Vallarta
Direct flights from:
- Abbotsford WestJet Airlines
- Calgary Air Canada – Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Comox WestJet Airlines
- Edmonton Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Kelowna Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Montreal Air Transat
- Prince George WestJet Airlines
- Quebec Air Transat
- Regina Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Saskatoon Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Toronto Air Canada – Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Vancouver Air Canada – Air Transat – WestJet Airlines
- Victoria Air Transat –WestJet Airlines
From the US
Direct flights from:
- Atlanta Delta Air Lines
- Chicago Aeroméxico – American Airlines – United – US Airways
- Cincinnati Delta Air Lines
- Dallas-Fort Worth American Airlines – Sun Country Airlines – US Airways
- Denver Frontier Airlines – Southwest – United
- Detroit Delta Air Lines
- Honolulu American Airlines
- Houston Southwest – United
- Los Angeles Alaska Airlines – Delta Air Lines – United
- Memphis Delta Air Lines
- Mineapolis/St. Paul Delta Air Lines – Sun Country Airlines
- New York Aeroméxico – Delta Air Lines – United
- Orange County (Santa Ana) Alaska Airlines – Southwest
- Phoenix American Airlines – US Airways
- Portland Alaska Airlines – American Airlines
- Saint Louis, MO Frontier Airlines
- Salt Lake City Delta Air Lines
- San Diego Alaska Airlines
- San Francisco Alaska Airlines – United – Virgin America
- Seattle Alaska Airlines – American Airlines – Delta Air Lines.
Direct flights from:
- Aguascalientes TAR
- Cabo San Lucas Aéreo Calafia
- Durango TAR
- Guadalajara Aeroméxico – Interjet – TAR
- La Paz Aéreo Calafia
- León Interjet – TAR
- Mazatlán Aéreo Calafia
- Mexico City Aeroméxico – Delta – Interjet – Magnicharters – VivaAerobus – Volaris
- Monterrey Magnicharters – TAR – VivaAerobus – Volaris
- Querétaro TAR
- Tijuana Aeroméxico – Volaris
- Toluca Interjet.
Thomos Tui has twoo flights a week to Puerto Vallarta. From London & Manchester.
From the 7 of November the company Rainbow Tours will get to Puerto Vallarta from Warsaw.
You can also get to Puerto Vallarta via Mexico DF from:
Our highly recommended activities…
- Enjoy gourmet dishes and ask for a glass of wine at the Insu Sky Lounge (Marival-Nuevo Vallarta) while the sun goes down.
- One day in Sayulita; the place to be for surfers. It is also the perfect place to go shopping; you will find many stores with some trendy hand made items to buy.
- Don’t miss the Old Town Farmer’s Markets during high season (November to April): on Tuesday in Nuevo Vallarta, on Thursday at the Marina, on Saturday in downtown Puerto Vallarta and on Sunday in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle.
- Let’s discover hidden clear-water beaches in the south of the bay. These beaches are only accessible by boat from Mismaloya beach or from Boca de Tomatlán beach.
- Nahuí beach, 10 km from the town of Punta de Mita.
- A walk on the Malecón. The far end of it will offer you many restaurants to have a typical Mexican dinner.
- The Food Park is a trendy place to stay to listen to music and to enjoy various types of food. This park displays different food-trucks for all tastes.
- Enjoy a delicious margarita at the “Margarita Grill” in downtown Vallarta.